Tuesday, July 30, 2013

#3 English Assignment

Assalamualaikum Wr.Wb

In This Post I'll Tell You About My Feeling Studied English Last Tuesday On My School.

There are  8 group in my class, each group there are 4 students.
each group show their performance about, expressing feeling, surprising, advising, warning, and asking and giving permission.

We show our perfomance in the third performance.
the property only two chair and a warning notice that made by my friend Robby

We are showing our performance by making some dialogue with the material about Expressing, according to the book that we have.

Each group are having some critic and advise after they show their performance.
critic and advise that we give to other group, to learn how to speak in front of the public.

We get some lesson in that day, Such As; How to giving critic and advise Politely, appreciate other people in front of the class, speaking english fluently, and etc.


English is the number first of  my favorite subject.

I Like it Because english is the international language, by studying english i can get job easily in the abroad although in Indonesia and then i can speak with foreigner all over the world.

I like studying British English than english usual or english in the England, because with studying British English I Can Speak English more faster than english usual.

I Love English Since I was In the elementry school at fourth grade until now.

Ok I think enough about my feeling about english. 

Thank you for reading, hope you enjoyed it.

Wassalamualaikum Wr.Wb










No comments:

Post a Comment